Business has expanded over the years, and for success of any business, marketing plays a crucial role. These days majority of the audience makes use of internet to gain information about the market, and thus it has become one of the best destinations to be used for targeting the customers. Out of different marketing campaigns, email marketing has emerged as one of the mediums which can be used by various companies. Different tools are available to assist the companies in framing email marketing strategies.
GetResponse and Leadpages are the two most efficient landing page creators which can be used for setting up an email campaign. Various business houses all over the world are making use of these tools. The software consists of attractive and helpful features which is helpful for designing and creating landing pages. These tools are quite useful for spreading the information over internet, which shall then reach to the end users and customers. We have brought forth some relevant details about the tools, which shall enable an individual decide which tool is better.
GetResponse is one of the trusted tools which are used for email marketing all over the world. More than 350,000 users are using this tool and are spread across 182 territories. One of the best things about the tool is its ease of use and functionality.With this tool brands, services and products can be outsourced to the user population. The templates can be amended as per the requirement of the user and the email marketing campaign can be carried successfully.
Leadpages is a good landing page software tool which helps a company create beautiful landing pages and use them for marketing. This is an engineered landing page builder which does not require the user to learn about different methods of coding. It is 100% responsive to mobile devices, i.e. users can create templates to be usedon mobile phones itself. It can also be used for tracking the response of users and further the templates can be customized as per the requirements of companies. Split testing is another important feature which helps user to select a perfect landing page.
Differentiating GetResponse with Leadpages
Some important facts about the landing pages have been mentioned below, which shall give you a clear picture about the tool and its effectiveness.
|Design & Templates||Various template designs approx. 100 are available for the users, which can be customized as per their requirement.||Leadpages offers approx. 70 and more template designs which can be customized to attract mobile and other users.|
|Interface & Usability||It is one of the simplified tools which can be used by both small and large scale companies.||The tool operates on basic functions, thus enabling almost everyone to use this tool. User need not have to gain technical knowhow to operate on this application.|
|Pricing||The basic plan of the tool begins at USD 15 per month.||The minimum plan of the tool begins with USD 25 per month.|
NoteworthyFeatures of GetResponse
GetResponse tool is one of the best landing page builder tools which have some of the most attractive features as mentioned below;
- Designing and usability:GetResponse has over 100 template designs to create landing pages which can be accessed and amended by clients as per their requirement. WYSIWYG editor can be used for customization of the templates allowing users to use of drop and drag option.
- Integration: The landing page can be successfully linked with social platforms such as twitter and Facebook, thus broadening the scope of email marketing of business houses.
- Auto Responder:Whenever any new customer subscribes to the landing page of client, he is then welcomed with a warm welcoming message which is quite important for increasing the client base.
- Spam filter:Spams can be filtered throughGetResponse’s Spam filter tool- SpamCop. It also gives suggestions to user to change or alter the spam words.
- Performance: It helps the users to keep a track of performance of landing pages on the basis of user response to it. The top links can be recorded along with the number of clicks. Google analytics can be linked with landing pages to enhance performance of the tracking
NoteworthyFeatures of Leadpages
- Design & Usability: The tool has approx. 70 plus landing page templates which can be designed as per the expectations of users. It also offers a good WYSIWYGeditor for designing of the templates.
- Integration: With the use of this tool, clients can link their landing pages to Facebook or any other social platform. It is a good way by which large audience can be approached.
- Performance: Leadpages has the built-in analytics, which is important for keeping good check on the number of visitors and their audience response. However it is not able to appropriately integrate with Google Analytics.
- Webinar Registration Page: Use of Leadpages can help convert landing page into a registration page for the webinar.
GetResponse minimum plan begins at USD 15 per month which can allow subscription of approx. 1000 customers, while on the other hand the minimum plan for Leadpages is USD 25 per month. Customers are offered the options of changing their packages as per the usage and needs.
After having a look at features and functions of both these tools, it can be very well concluded hat GetResponse is a much better Landing page tool than Leadpages. The basic packageof GetResponse can be accessed at much lower rates in comparison to Leadpages. Even the auto responder feature and integration with Google Analytics is missing in Leadpages. GetResponse has the spam detection feature, but this function is again missing in leading pages.
Thus from above facts, GetResponse is a much effective tool and can be used as an email marketing tool too by the companies. So initiate email campaigns with GetResponse those areeffective for attracting customers from all over the world and boosting sales.